To build a strategy, or understand that of a competitor, it is important to find the right balance of four key elements: channel, message, creative, and audience. The campaigns we discuss in this paper are highlighted for their winning strategies because they innovated in one or more of these areas.
Download ‘Insurance Marketing Strategies, Ideas & Campaigns’ and explore:
- successful omnichannel campaign case studies
- using an omnichannel approach to gain the advantage in insurance marketing
- predicting strategy by analyzing a competitor’s marketing mix
The campaigns that cause us to say, “How did they come up with that?” are rarely the ones with the largest budgets. They have a marketer behind them committed to breaking down internal silos, championing a new idea with the regulatory team or testing new channels and creative strategies. Comperemedia Omni helps facilitate this transparency.
Complete the form to download your copy
* all fields are required
YOUR DATA OUR REPSONSIBILITY Here at Comperemedia, we understand the importance of having confidence in how your data is handled, which is why we only ask for your data in order to:
- Provide you with relevant, and beneficial, communications
- Give you the opportunity to engage with our sales team
- Ensure the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- Better understand how people interact with our website
- You have the right to object to this processing or to change the communications we send you at any time.