Backed by comprehensive consumer and market data and grounded with in-depth analysis and brand examples, discover how three emerging trends are set to impact the telecom and media landscape in 2020.
Download Comperemedia’s 2020 Telecom and Media Trends now to find out:
- How the rapid increase in competition, subscriber indecisiveness, and demand for clarity and simplicity will impact brand relevancy and competitive strategy
- The key role brand loyalty will play in determining winners and losers
- What competitive marketing campaign strategies will find success in the coming year
Comperemedia can help you keep an eye on the competition in order to stay ahead of the game. It’s time to update what you expect from marketing intelligence.
The Big Swap-out
New streaming video on demand (SVOD) entrants exacerbate switching activity in streaming video, driving a heightened focus on loyalty-building initiatives among streaming providers.
As telecom providers, consumers, and advertisers embrace free, ad-supported streaming video services, these services will multiply.
Telecom providers will reduce service complications and “gotchas” to make services, agreements, and communications clear and simple for customers.
Complete the form to download your copy
* all fields are required
YOUR DATA OUR REPSONSIBILITY Here at Comperemedia, we understand the importance of having confidence in how your data is handled, which is why we only ask for your data in order to:
- Provide you with relevant, and beneficial, communications
- Give you the opportunity to engage with our sales team
- Ensure the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- Better understand how people interact with our website
- You have the right to object to this processing or to change the communications we send you at any time.